Monday, July 17, 2006

3 short years.

It's hard to believe but September 06 is the beginning of my seminary career. Rebecca and I have worked hard for this next season of our lives. Even though we're leaving people that we dearly love, I can't imagine not doing this. I'm concerned about all the hours of study required, but I can hardly wait to get started. Having the opportunity to study these topics in this community is an honor and a privilege. I have the deepest respect for what Rebecca and I are about to undertake.

When I received the phone call giving us the opportunity to move to the bubble, I had no idea I would become so attached to the group - and the bubble. But I did. That's how I know it's God's plan of us to move to KY because I wouldn't have budged for anything less.

As Bo said, I'm just moving - I'm not dying. So use this to stay connected.

No comments: